Friday, January 14, 2011

Buried (2010)

At first, this wasn't really getting my attention. But then, oh my ! My hands are still shaking. The ending was so freakin' unexpected and awsome, i don't even have words to describe it.

So, for starters, the score really scared the crap out of me. Then, i was indeed impressed with Ryan Reynold's acting, since i'm used to see his roles on romantic comedies such as The Proposal. And the overall plotline.. Oh my.

At first i really thought it didn't have much to it, i mean, what kind of terrorist buries someone with a blackberry ? Thought it was quite stupid, but then i started to realize that panic would install more easily if Paul Conroy could establish contact with the outside world. And what about the snake scene ? Quite impressive, but what would you expect from the Iranian desert ? Anyway, it was scary, it was impressive, and the last 15minutes of the movie almost made me grab my chair.

So, my final word is - if you didn't see Buried yet... GO WATCH IT !