Sunday, January 16, 2011

Saw 3D (2010)

Those fuckin' smartasses keep on surprising me. I still think that Saw is just more of the same, and i swear i'll kill myself if they make another one (just kidding). But this one really pulled out all the stops.

So, first of all, the plotline is the same as always. I loved the special effects, as always. And also the soundtrack. So, what the hell is new with Saw VII (or 3D, whatever you prefer) ? First, the twist with Doctor Gordon. Then, the initial scene. Love is in the game - and i was surprised when they decided to kill the cheating b*tch. I really loved the initial scene, i was so impressed by it that i was ready for everything else that came.

And wha about the amazing presence of Chester Bennington ? I mean, he just screamed, his dialogues didn't had that much to it. But still, his scene was impressive. Too bad he died.

Overall, if you like Saw and if you are curious to see it, then... - WATCH IT !