Sunday, April 10, 2011

Black Swan (2010)

I finally understood all the expectations over Black Swan. The oscar nomination is totally worthy. Anyway, i liked the movie for a large amount of reasons.

First things first, the soundtrack hasn't got much to it. I mean, its just the songs from the "swan lake" show. But putting that aside, the acting was amazing. The script was awsome. And the story was great.

Why, you may ask ? Beacuse it's a completely freaky, mind-fucking thriller. Some scenes really scared the shit out of me. I was impressed with the role and the amazing performance of Natalie Portman - totally blew me away. The ending was absolutely perfect, and freaking unexpected.

Finally, although i do not know the work of Darren Aronofsky, i have to say that this movie was really awsome, and he did a great job. So if you're interested - go watch it !