Thursday, June 9, 2011

Dreams in the Witch House (02)

Oh my god, what the hell was that ? I thought i was about to watch an horror TV episode... Unfortunately i was clearly mistaken. You see, Dreams in a Witch House is not quite my idea of horror.


First of all, the story is awfully quiet, and a total cliché ever since the beginning. I mean, come on, how man TV series or horror movies have already appeared about people in "haunted" houses ? Tons of it, i can't even use my fingers to count them. Yet again, the story itself was about to be promising, if it wasn't so ridiculous (and badly done). Acting is absolutely lame, i mean the guy is nerdy, kinda cute, but honestly - there isn't a single good acting performance in this piece of crap.

The stories about witches are always full of religious mambojambo -why, god, why ? I can't even remember the story straight, but something was off with the dude who slammed his head against something over and over again.

In general, the story wasn't so bad, but special effects were absolutely lame and the mouse thingy was only there to make me laugh - or something like that. Also, the ending isn't complete for all of the characters - what happened to Frances ?

So my advice is - don't use Dreams In the Witch House to your premiere in Masters Of Horror. You'll regret it, i promise.